Last updated: 08/03/2023
Nearby AS ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Nearby social network application (the "Service").This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.
We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.
We use Security Cookies for security purposes.Use of DataNearby AS uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
Disclosure of Data Legal RequirementsNearby AS may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Nearby AS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of
Complaints. If you’re based in the EU, you can always file a complaint with the supervisory authority in your member state. For example, if you’re based in the UK, you can file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, or if you’re based in Norway, you can file a complaint with Datatilsynet.